Hawaiian Host Maui Caramacs® Cookies
Makes 12 servings.
- 5.0 (12 pieces / 2 boxes) Hawaiian Host Maui Caramacs
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 2/3 cup light brown sugar
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugars together with an electric mixer until well blended.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla extract.
- In separate bowl, mix the flour, salt, and baking soda. Slowly add to wet ingredients until just combined.
- Wrap each Hawaiian Host Caramac in cookie dough.
- Place on parchment paper on cookie sheet and bake for 9 minutes.