Hawaiian Host Dark Chocolate AlohaMacs® Brownies
Makes one 8x8 pan
Sign Up and Save
Join our email list for special offers and sweet deals.
Add the chocolate ingredients of this recipe to your cart.
- 6 oz. (12 pieces) Hawaiian Host Dark Chocolate AlohaMacs®
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Chop Hawaiian Host Dark Chocolate AlohaMacs.®
- Heat chopped Dark Chocolate AlohaMacs, sugar and butter in a saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate and butter are melted. Pour into medium-size mixing bowl.
- Stir in eggs until blended.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Pour into greased 8 x 8 square baking pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes (time varies according to oven). For a fudgy brownie, bake less time.
- Cool in pan. Cut into squares.
SERVING OPTIONS: Top with fresh whipped cream and/or drizzle with caramel sauce.