Hawaiian Host Dark Chocolate Alohamacs® Cupcakes and Dark Chocolate Alohamacs Frosting
Makes 18 cupcakes.
Sign Up and Save
Join our email list for special offers and sweet deals.
Add the chocolate ingredients of this recipe to your cart.
- 4.5 oz. (18 pieces / 2 boxes) Hawaiian Host Dark Chocolate AlohaMacs
- White or Yellow Cake Mix
- 4.5 oz. (18 pieces / 2 boxes) Hawaiian Host Dark Chocolate AlohaMacs, Chopped, melted and cooled
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 – 1/3 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- Make Cake Mix according to directions on package.
- In cupcake tin, place wrapper, one Tablespoon batter, place one Dark Chocolate AlohaMac, and then top with 2 Tablespoons batter.
- Bake according to package directions.
- Cool cupcakes on rack.
- In large bowl, beat butter until creamy.
- Add in cooled Dark Chocolate AlohaMacs.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Slowly pour in confectioners’ sugar alternately with milk until blended and a spreading consistency.
- Frost cooled cupcakes.