Hawaiian Host Dark Chocolate Coconut Crisp Cookies
Makes about 32 cookies
Sign Up and Save
Join our email list for special offers and sweet deals.
Add the chocolate ingredients of this recipe to your cart.
- 4.5 oz. (14 pieces / 2 boxes) Hawaiian Host DARK Chocolate AlohaMacs, chopped
- 3 large eggs, whites only
- A pinch of salt
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- Position racks in the upper and lower thirds of the oven and preheat to 200 degrees. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Using an electric mixer fitted with a whisk, beat the egg whites and salt on medium speed until thick and foamy. Sprinkle in the confectioners’ sugar and once incorporated, beat at high speed until firm and glossy, about 4-5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, toss together the coconut, rice cereal, Dark Chocolate AlohaMacs and cornstarch. Using a rubber spatula, gently fold into the egg white mixture until combined.
- Drop rounded teaspoons of the mixture about 1 inch apart on the prepared cookie sheets. Bake until firm and dry to the touch, about 50 minutes. Let cool completely.