Hawaiian Host Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffle Crispy Rice Bars
Makes 12-16 servings
Sign Up and Save
Join our email list for special offers and sweet deals.
Add the chocolate ingredients of this recipe to your cart.
- 4.5 oz. (18 pieces / 2 boxes) Hawaiian Host DARK Chocolate AlohaMacs, chopped and melted.
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 3 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- Butter 8 x 8 square pan.
- Melt marshmallows, butter and vanilla extract in saucepan or microwave.
- Add Crispy Rice Cereal and stir until well coated. Press into pan.
- For Peanut Butter layer, use a mixer to combine cream cheese, peanut butter and confectioners’ sugar until mixed and creamy.
- Spread the Peanut Butter mixture on top of the marshmallow rice crispies.
- Spread melted and cooled Dark Chocolate AlohaMacs over Peanut Butter mixture.