Hawaiian Host Milk Chocolate AlohaMacs® Cookie Crisps
Makes 2 dozen (24) cookies
- 2 boxes 4.5oz. (14-18 pieces) Hawaiian Host Milk Chocolate AlohaMacs®, cut into quarters
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup superfine sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large heatproof bowl set over a medium saucepan of simmering water, melt the chopped chocolate w/ the butter, stirring occasionally, until smooth. Let cool completely.
- In large bowl w/ electric mixer, beat the eggs with the sugar at medium-high speed until thick and pale, about 3 minutes.
- Fold in cooled Hawaiian Host Milk Chocolate.
- Mix flour and baking powder and fold into mixture.
- Drop by 1 Tablespoon mounds on greased, parchment lined cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Edges are crispy with a chewy center. Transfer cookies to a rack to cool completely.