Hawaiian Host Milk Chocolate AlohaMacs® Meringue
Makes 3 dozen meringues
- 2 boxes 14.5oz. (14-18 pieces) Hawaiian Host Milk Chocolate AlohaMacs®, chopped
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 egg whites (use large eggs)
- 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon Cream of Tartar
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In large bowl w/ electric mixer, beat egg whites with the sugar at medium-high speed until thick, about 3 minutes.
- Beat in Cream of Tartar and Vanilla Extract.
- Fold in cooled Hawaiian Host Milk Chocolate.
- Drop by 1 Tablespoon mounds on greased, parchment lined cookie sheets.
- Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven.
TIP: Food coloring may be added for color.