Hawaiian Host Milk Chocolate AlohaMacs® Pie
Makes 2 pies
- 2 boxes 4.5oz. (14 pieces) Hawaiian Host Milk Chocolate AlohaMacs®, chopped into pieces
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened and cubed
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar, firmly packed
- 6 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 pie shells
- Prebake pie shells according to directions (5-7 minutes).
- Beat eggs and add softened cubed butter. Add the sugars and vanilla and stir well. Add the chopped chocolate.
- Pour into pre-baked pie shells. Place on cookie sheets lined with foil for easy clean up.
- Tip: put foil on pie shell crust edge prior to baking pie. This will help the crusts from getting too brown.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.