Hawaiian Host Milk Chocolate AlohaMacs® Butter Cookies
Makes 2 dozen small cookies
- 7 oz. (14 pieces) Hawaiian Host Milk Chocolate AlohaMacs®, chopped into pieces
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar, granulated
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix butter and sugars in large bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and beat, then add vanilla extract.
- Mix flour, salt and soda, and add gradually to butter mixture.
- Fold in Hawaiian Host Milk Chocolate AlohaMacs® pieces.
- Drop rounded spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until light brown.
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes. Then place on a wire rack to cool completely.