Hawaiian Host Whole Macadamia White Chocolate Crunch
Makes one 8x8 pan
Sign Up and Save
Join our email list for special offers and sweet deals.
Add the chocolate ingredients of this recipe to your cart.
- 7 oz. (18 pieces) Hawaiian Host Whole Macadamia White Chocolates
- 1 cup Rice Krispies®
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- Melt Hawaiian Host White Chocolate in microwave oven in 4 quart casserole at 70 percent power for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring periodically, until melted.
- Stir in creamy peanut butter.
- Add both Rice Krispies and mini marshmallows, and stir.
- Pour into buttered 8 x 8 square pan or dish.
- When firm, cut into squares.